Principal Point of Faith #1:
Thinking Deeper about the Bible
1. Why is the Bible divided into two testaments?
2a. What makes the Old Testament different from the New?
2b. What is the same in the Old Testament and the New?
3. Will the bible ever get out of date? Why or why not?
4. When you really want to understand a verse you don’t understand, what can you do?
5. What is the advantage of having one standard of authority, over letting everyone set his/her own standard?
6. What makes the Bible dependable?